04 October 2010

blog bump

Ok so I'm mentioning another blogger for anyone's consideration!

My best friend Todd has started a blog of his own, and it's been created to help anyone with any kind of questions concerning the plant world, gardens, soil, landscaping, etc etc. He has just completed a degree in Plant Sciences from the University of Maryland and is very knowledgable.

I have asked a million questions of him in the past, and he's still the first one I go to, when I have a problem or just want to gain some info about the plant world. So if you ever have an inquiry, feel free to drop a question on his blog! ;)

http://gggazette.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Gay Gardener said...

teehee. I feel all special now! Thanks La! Also, would love ideas on what I should specialize in on my gardening blog! Thanks!