21 March 2010

Finger-Lickin' Good



We just had dinner and boy was it good. Takeshi whipped up some home-made fried chicken and I paired that with a veggie dish. Right before coating the chicken pieces in batter, we tossed it with old bay seasoning, garlic, and a splash of soy sauce. Along with that, I took a full bunch of fresh, locally-grown asparagus and fried it with chopped garlic and a little butter. A very good Sunday dinner!

Classes end next month, which is getting crazier to think about, by the day. Senior thesis work is moving along, but I wish I had less classes to worry about overall! Finally turned in projects for our Multi Media class. It's a basic animation, but I'm proud of what I was able to do. Definitely don't want to do it for a living.



The somewhat space-ship console-looking interface of AfterEffects



This past Thursday I went to see Jane again to look at the banner and sandwich boards for the Senior Show. They look awesome and it's really cool to see one's design work in such a large format! The banner must be about 9 feet long. I can't wait to see them put it up on the front of the building, soon. I think she told me the end of this month?

This will be also be the week of calling possible internship sites to set up interview dates, after I sent them a cover letter and resume. I've contacted 4 places in total, so hopefully I've got enough chances to be taken in, so I can complete my internship. I'll be nervous until I've gotten a yes from someone! Fingers crossed.

No comments: